Thursday, January 23, 2014

What's in my beauty travel bag?!

Hi everyone! It's almost Friday, and I'm super excited because I'm headed to Big Bear tomorrow to have some fun with friends for the weekend! I admit that I don't enjoy packing , but I feel very prepared for the trip! I packed my beauty travel bag and thought I'd share with you what I'm bringing with me to the slopes! This beauty bag only contains my cosmetics, and I have a separate bag for my other personal care items in case you're wondering!


 My cosmetics travel bag is this adorable Harajuku Lovers bag that a friend got for me as a gift several years ago when I was in college!


It's no longer sold at Sephora, but I'm sure you can find similar beauty bags. This bag is like a tri-fold where it opens up, and there's three compartments. 

Face makeup! I'm bringing my Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder, Almay Smart Shade foundation and concealer. I tend not to like wearing a full coverage face when I travel.


Next compartment contains mainly my eye and lip products. I have the:
e.l.f. eyelid primer
Sephora Ultra Vinyl Lip Crayon in "Gorgeous Peach" (Discontinued)
NYC Browser Kit, Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15

And in the last compartment I have five brushes including four Real Techniques brushes (crease, base shadow, brow, and buffing) and one SUSU brush for blush.

It's almost Friday, so yay for the weekend! :) Have a great one everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...