Saturday, January 4, 2014

TJ Maxx/Marshalls Yellow Tag Clearance!

For you TJ Maxx and Marshall lovers: yellow tag clearance has begun! Slowly, but surely many items in the stores are being marked down. If you are unaware of the yellow tag clearance sales at TJ Maxx or Marshalls, they only have it twice a year (January and August) where items from the seasons are marked down to a great and almost unbeatable price with a yellow bar code. I've gotten amazing deals in the past like a $300+ Kate Spade New York bag for $99, and J Brand pants for $10! It's a fun treasure hunt especially when you score a great item for an amazing price! Items and prices may vary depending on store and region, but it doesn't hurt to check out the store right?

I posted this on my Instagram yesterday of a pair of DKNY rain boots I bought for $20 at TJ Maxx!


I was also going to buy these pair of Michael Kors mid-tall rain boots for $29! That's an amazing price, but I told myself I didn't need it! *Proud of myself*

I also saw Essie nail polishes on clearance for $2-$3, and lots of beautiful dresses marked down at such great prices. I need to take pictures next time to share with you, but I saw lots of Just Taylor dresses marked down from $99 to $20! Betsey Johnson dresses were also marked down from $59.99 to $20 too! You can also bet that holiday stuff is heavily marked down to the last dollar or two. Be on the lookout, be in the hunt! Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...