Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Rite Aid Couponing Haul!

Happy Sunday everyone! I did a little shopping this morning at Rite Aid because I ran out of contact lens solution, so I went to the store and got a few other things as well. I posted the deal on the photo and listed the coupon links below where applicable.



The 5 for $10 deal includes Stayfree Sanitary Protection Pads (14-24 ct), Listerine Mouthwash (Ultra Clean, Total Care, Kids 500 ml), Johson's Baby Care Powder or Baby Oil, and Aveeno Men's Skin Care (includes shaving cream and face wash).



Not that big of a haul, but I'm happy with my purchases and savings! I did stop by CVS but there was nothing that I really needed or wanted. Did you get score any deals today?


In Other News...

  • I will have a review and demo up on Milani's Eye Tech Bold Eye Liner sometime this week.
  • I started sorting out and organizing my makeup collection. Surprisingly, it's not as fun as you would think! 
  • Who else is watching the Broncos/Patriots game right now? I don't know who I am rooting for, but it's going to be a great game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...