Thursday, January 2, 2014

REVIEW: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette!

I do not own any of the Urban Decay Naked palettes until now! Eeks! I'm so excited and thankful that my sister gifted me the UD Naked 3 palette, and I've been loving it! The shades in this palette are rose toned which are my kind of shades.


12 shades in this palette like the other two. 4/12 are matte.
(Click on photo to expand.)


Strange - white (matte)
Dust - champagne pink (shimmer)
This is also the most shimmery, glittery and chunkiest shadow of the 12 shades.
Burnout - light pink (satin)
Limit - pink (matte)
Buzz - light rose pink (shimmer)
Trick - bronzey pink champagne (shimmer)
Nooner - rose pink (matte)
Liar - pinky light brown (satin)
Factory - light chocolate (satin with few specs of glitter)
Mugshot - chocolate (satin)
Darkside - almost duochrome like, dark brown (satin)
Blackheart - dark eggplant almost like black with small specs of glitter (red/purple/orange?)

Swatches! (Click on photo to expand)

A closer look!




I do believe that Urban Decay has some of the best eye shadows out there. I own the Book of Shadows, and that palette has shadows that are buttery and smooth. This Naked 3 palette is not of any less quality as the Book of Shadows. I enjoy using this palette a lot, since the colors are rich and have great staying quality. This has been my "go to" palette ever since my sister gave it to me! If you have olive, medium or darker skin, you will definitely love this palette! I love rose tone shades of blushes, lipsticks, and especially eye shadows, so if you love rose tone shades, then this palette is a must! This palette should be available for $52 at Sephora (out of stock online), Ulta, and online on the UD website.


In Other News...
  • I'm expecting Target Holiday clearance to hit 90% off/70% off (candy, food) tomorrow since it's still 70% at where I live. *Crosses fingers* Feels like there's nothing left though!
  • Products I Used Up post will be posted this weekend. 
  • I will be working on reviewing the Em Cosmetics by Michelle Phan Life Palette: Day Life! 
  • It's a new year, and new pimples! :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...