Friday, January 10, 2014

REVIEW: Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream

The Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream has been out for many months, and I have finally tried it out after finding a good BOGO free deal on it a while ago.

If you're like me, I like to try out BB creams and wear them because they are not as heavy weight as foundations. Plus I like the idea that "blemish balms" have other properties like moisturize, protect, or like this one, "tone perfect". This Pond's BB cream retails for $10 (Target) to $13 (Drugstore) and comes in two shades: light and medium. I do have both shades since it was on a BOGO free deal, but I've only been using the "light" shade since it is winter.

Like many other American BB creams, this one comes in a tube, and has SPF 15. 


"Light" is pretty darn light! Texture of the product is silky and creamy. I have normal/dry skin with yellow undertones. I found this BB cream to have a pink undertone.

Down below is a picture of my face before wearing the product. You can see that I have sun spots and some acne scars on my cheeks and at the corner of my eye brows.

And after... You can straight up tell that the BB cream is too light for me, but it does work fine if I decide to bronze up my face. Like most other American BB creams, it is sheer, and it blurs out most of my acne scars. I like how it feels light-weight on my face, doesn't break me out, and leaves my skin smooth. It's also not greasy and is very easy to apply. I used a sponge for application without any problems.  I do like this BB cream for what it is, but I have to say that I like the Lumene Vitamin C+ Illuminating Anti-Age BB Cream better. This is a like it , but not love it product. I'll try out the medium shade once I get a little more tan! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...