Monday, January 13, 2014

REVIEW: Paris Amour Body Lotion by Bath and Body Works

It's a brand new year, and many people are trying to get fit and healthy like myself. I'm trying to push to work out more, eat better, and live. I want to be healthy, and I want to look healthy as well. My skin is my protection, and it's my responsibility to take great care of it as I do with the rest of my body. I have chronic hives and eczema, and I figured that because it's a brand new year where many of us are trying to survive freezing winters (it's actually warm here in San Diego!) and take care of our skin, I would end the rest of January with mostly skincare related posts!

Today I'll be reviewing a scented body lotion that I picked up from Bath and Body Works last year during their holiday sale last year. This is the Paris Amour Body Lotion, and I absolutely fell in love with the packaging when I first saw it in stores. I am also a sucker for anything that resembles Paris. I can only dream that I will visit that city of love one day!


Typically I don't wear scented lotions because 1. I have sensitive skin 2. I don't like change when it comes to body moisturizer; I am a long time user of Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion. I will buy scented lotions if it smells really good and if there's a good deal. 3. Scented sprays and lotions aren't allowed at the hospital where I volunteer at.


This BBW Paris Amour body lotion is described as "a romantic stroll through the charming streets of Paris. This beautiful scent is a dreamy blend of French tulips, apple blossoms and sparking pink champagne touched with sandalwood and creamy musk."

It's pink!

I'm horrible at describing scents, but I definitely smell tulips which are one of my favorite flowers, and sandalwood when I hear this lotion. It seriously smells sweet, dreamy and romantic! This Signature Collection body lotion has shea butter, Vitamin E and aloe, and is supposed to provide 16 hours of continuous moisture. This non-greasy lotion makes my skin less dry, and I smell so good throughout the day. It's not overly sweet, so if you like semi-sweet smells, I recommend Paris Amour! I can't get over at how great it smells! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...