Thursday, January 30, 2014

Monthly Favorites: January!

It's Monthly Favorites time! Can you believe that January is already over? Makes me a little sad, but also very excited about the future!  Below you can see my favorite beauty products for the month! Read on to learn more!




Every girl and guy needs to have lip balm! I've been using eos for a while now, and this past month I've been trying out the pomegranate raspberry flavor which has an underlying sweet scent. I like eos lip balms not only for their cute egg shape, but for the easy application on the lips. Many lip balms that are created to provide moisture tend to have a very thick texture that won't allow you to put lipgloss or lipstick over it, but eos is thin enough to provide that hydration for the lips yet allow you to wear some color. You can purchase this at any super center or drugstore for $2.99-$3.49.

Speaking of lips, I've been loving the Lush Santa's Lip Scrub from the holiday collection. I purchased this after the holidays where every holiday item was BOGO free. This is cola flavored and smells extremely sweet and good! It is basically sugar with red dye and some essential oils. This scrub does a great job at exfoliating my lips and making them prepped and ready for lipstick to glide easily on. 



I have several NYX Rouge Cream Blushes, and this one is the one that I've been using and loving recently. "Glow" is a gorgeous pinky mauvey shimmerless blush. Not a lot is needed and pigmentation is great. It's best to use a small stipple brush to apply this blush. This blush is definitely buildable and won't go wasting away since a little goes a long way! $6.99 at Ulta.

The Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara ($5.99) is perfect for grooming the brows. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel is great, but it's too expensive for my wallet, and so this Great Lash mascara is a great alternative. It doesn't harden your brows, and it doesn't leave a weird shine which I appreciate! Try this out for your brows if you're looking for something inexpensive!

The Buffing Brush is one of my favorite brushes of all time. This is part of the Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set ($17.99) that I purchased from Ulta a while back. I love this brush so much because it does a great job at blending out my face foundation or BB cream. I also use this to apply my powder and with this brush you won't have to worry about streak marks on your face!

I did a review on this Paris Amour $12.95 lotion in which you can read HERE, and I just love this lotion so much. It smells like love and romance! Enough said!

The Naked 3 palette $52.00  is so pretty, and I've been using this ever since I received it as a gift from my sister for the holiday. I love the rose-y and pink-y colors. These colors are super easy to blend, and are perfect for my skin tone. Pigmentation is great, and I have nothing bad to really say about this. Read my full review on this palette HERE.


What are your favorite beauty products this month?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...