Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Closet Confidential Tag!

Hello everyone!
I've never done a tag before, and I thought the Closet Confidential Tag created by FleurDeForce on YouTube would be a fun one to do. I love clothes and fashion, and I enjoy seeing what special pieces of garments or accessories people have!


1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?
I've had this Forever21 navy blue lightweight cardigan for many years. I think I bought this when I was in high school either when I was fourteen or fifteen years old. It has a grey neckline and also two grey stripes on one sleeve. I still have it in my closet because it is usually warm during the day here in San Diego, and at night sometimes it gets chilly, so I like carrying something that is thin and lightweight which is what this cardigan is.

2. What is the newest item?
I went to Zara yesterday to pick up a pair of flats I purchased online ($20) that was already sold out in stores. I am a flats girl, and if I could choose any kind of shoe to wear for the rest of my life, it'll be flats. These are black patent flats with gold accented heels. Super cute! The're no longer sold online, but these HERE are similar.
3. What is the most expensive item?
If you've ever read my blog, you will figure out that I am a huge bargain hunter, and I love a good deal! I don't spend a large amount of money on one item, since I know that almost everything goes on sale. This is one of my favorite purchases of all time, and it's the Kate Spade NY New Bond Street Florence Bag from two spring seasons ago that I bought for a bargain price at TJ Maxx for $99. The bag retails for more than $400, and TJ Maxx had the yellow tag clearance and I found it for $99! Yes, I've never spent more than $100 on any piece of clothing accessory because I always find a good deal!

4. What is the cheapest/most affordable item (that you wear a lot)?
I love Target because they usually have everything I need. I love wearing basics, and I always wear this Mossimo Supply & Co. grey V-neck t-shirt I bought at Target for around $3 with coupons. Basic tees are essential pieces in my closet! When I get lazy I just throw on a tee and dress up my look with accessories.

5. What was the biggest bargain?
Aside from the awesome deal I got on my Kate Spade bag, another great bargain I got was this beautiful black Lauren by Ralph Lauren dress at Marshalls. Marshalls was selling it for $100, but it went on clearance and I got it for $25! Score! I love the ruffles so much, and I wore it to my cousin's wedding as seen down below.

6. What was the biggest waste of money?
I love leggings because they're super comfy to lounge around in and pair with long tops or sweatshirts, but I bought a pair of leggings from Ross that I thought were super cute since they had snowflakes on them that I soon found out it doesn't hold up. What the heck right? So the leggings themselves are really soft and comfy, but the band was designed that it slips off your waist. ?!? What's the point of wearing leggings if it's going to fall down and slip off your butt?! It was only $8, but it was an $8 wasted on leggings that fall off!

BONUS: Show us your three favorite items right now!
This is one of my favorite tops of all time and currently right now! I got this blouse from Zara last summer, and it's so gorgeous I can't get over it. There's so many sequins that I'm scared they're all going to fall off one day, but I absolutely love how the top flows and how it looks so simple and divine. I wear a cami underneath this since it is sheer and see-through. I believe I purchased this when it was on sale for $35.
The easiest outfit to wear besides throwing on a tee and jeans is a long top/sweater paired with leggings. This is a white H&M sweatshirt style top I bought during the fall time for $13 that is long enough to cover my bum, and I wear this all the time. I usually style this with a statement necklace, and call it a day. It's also very loose and has that slouchy look, which I love when I'm feeling super lazy or sick.
My last current favorite is my utility jacket that I purchased from Aeropostale during Black Friday. Can you believe I got this for only $12?! This retailed for $80 too! Thank you for coupons!I love it because it's comfy and I like the overall design of it with the the leather sleeves that makes it unique, along with the detachable hood it has. This isn't the warmest jacket, but it does me fine especially in warm Southern California weather. It has four pockets and a drawstring that you can adjust to make it fit your body properly. Loves it!

That is it for the Closet Confidential Tag! I hope you enjoyed this post, and feel free to do this tag too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...