Saturday, December 28, 2013

Statement Necklaces!

What is my favorite accessory to wear of all time? Statement necklaces.

Statement pieces can absolutely make a "plain" outfit look 10x better, making you look more awesome! My favorite statement piece are the necklaces because it centralizes your outfit, and gives your look an extra "umph"; they make a statement.  I personally like to dress casual when I am on the go, and I throw a statement necklace to make it look like I'm more put together. You can find statement necklaces about almost anywhere that sells jewelry! I buy mine from Target, Charlotte Russe, Charming Chalie, etc., and I love finding unique and cool looking ones (like the bug, flower and snake one down below)! Will you be wearing a statement jewelry piece this New Year's Eve?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...