Thursday, December 12, 2013

Rite Aid Couponing Haul + Breakdown!! (Free Almay!)

I haven't done much "couponing" lately simply because I have a good stock of things that my family and I need. Today I decided to get back in the "game" and tried to buy several things that I'm sure my family will appreciate! Read further for the breakdown!

Pic of my mini haul from Rite Aid.


First up, Almay Cosmetics! The entire Almay line at Rite Aid is 40% off this week! Wowser! To make this even a sweeter deal, there are two Rite Aid coupons and a high value manufacturer coupon that will make these two items FREE + overage to your entire purchase!

You must do the combination in order to get these for free and then some:

I picked up two bags of M&Ms that are on sale for 2 for $4, so $2 each! 

Last up from my Rite Aid haul I picked up three Renuzit air fresheners! My family and I have been using this for so long, and it's always so nice that there are great deals and coupons available usually!
  • Buy 3 Renuzit Air Freshener Cones (single) @ 3 for $3.00, Receive $2 +UP when you buy 3 (four day sale event)
  • Use 1 $1.50 off 3 Renuzit Air Freshener Cones (Manufacturer coupon. Must like FB page to retrieve.)
  • Pay $1.50 AND receive $2.00 in +UP Rewards  (+Up Rewards are only distributed to those who are signed up for the free rewards program at Rite Aid. Sign up HERE).
That's it for my Rite Aid Couponing Haul! I ended up paying $2.49 WITH tax ($1.68 without tax) and received $2 back in + UP rewards. I think I did a pretty good job! Good luck on your shopping trip if you do decide to try out any of these deals! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...