Saturday, December 14, 2013

REVIEW: Splat Hair Chalk in "Mint Candy"

This review is probably going to be the easiest review I've ever written thus far, and it's because this product is one of the worst things I've ever tried!

DO NOT and I mean it, DO NOT buy the Splat Hair Chalk ever. I don't know what I was thinking. Oh yes I do. It was on clearance for $3.99 at Walgreens, and I always wanted to give it a try. Heh. I picked up Mint Candy because the color looked like nice wintry cold snow good for the holiday season or so I thought.


It comes with chalk in what appears like a single eye shadow compact, and a circular sponge that you can use to dab some hair chalk on and apply it to your strands.


It's straight up chalk...


... and swatches like an eye shadow, but worse.

The instructions said to apply the chalk on DRY hair (no moisture), but imagine adding eye shadow to your hair. What happens? That stuff is going to fall off, and that's what happened. You can easily wash it off, but by the time you get home from wherever you went that chalk is probably gone!


This product is way too dusty, and hair chalk is just a poor concept. Bottom line: Don't buy it. Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...