Sunday, December 15, 2013

Michaels Christmas Blowout 70% Off!

One of the best things about the holidays is the decorations! Michaels is having a 70% off Christmas blowout where you'll find ornaments, trees, holiday baskets, and home decor for 70% off! I went yesterday and picked up several things that will make my home a little more cozy!

I picked up a little tree for $2.40 and a very cute branched deer for $2.99!


I also purchased glass ball ornaments that you can decorate yourself! These were also 70% off despite of signs that say 50%. A pack of 6 large ball ornaments cost $1.79! I already went ahead and decorated a few!


This is such a fun activity to do with your friends and family! I also love how Michaels is doing this blowout sale now even though we still have ten days until Christmas. It's nice because we can still use these holiday decor items now instead of saving it for next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...