Monday, December 9, 2013

Manicure Monday!

It's Manicure Monday: Holiday Edition! I love dressing up my nails during the holiday season, and this past week I was wearing Santas on my nails! :P I tend to repaint my nails a lot more during the holiday season, so do expect more nail posts for the rest of the month! :)


I am wearing JulieG's Holiday Frosted Gum Drop in "Gift of Gold" (a rough, sand texture finish), China Glaze's "Red Satin", JulieG - Julie's Fave,  OPI's "Black Onyx", and NYC Long Wearing "French White Tip." 


In Other News...
- I'm working on reviewing the Em Cosmetics Life Palette Mini, Ice Bunny Edition. This should be up by tomorrow.
- Lots of beauty sales going on today with a few lasting several days. Look out for my post on the sales soon!
- My skin isn't doing so well with this cold and dry weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...