Friday, December 27, 2013

FOTD: Christmas Day Edition!

I meant to post up what I wore on my face on Christmas day, but I lost track! The look I wore was pretty simple and nothing too fancy except for some beautiful standout classic eye shadow shades from Urban Decay. :)


Everything that I used in this photo right here.

Urban Decay has the BEST quality eye shadows hands down. Yes, I said it! Their shadows are so silky, buttery, smooth, pigmented and has long wear time!

Here are swatches of the four shadows from Urban Decay that I used. Amazing how I didn't use a primer to swatch huh? I didn't use a primer either on my eyelids! Look at how saturated the colors are even without a primer! I used "Baked" on my lids, "Smog" and "Gridlock" on the outer corner of my eyes and I used "Midnight Cowboy" on the inner corner of my eyes. "Baked", "Smog" and "Gridlock" have satin-like finishes and "Midnight Cowboy" is a satin/shimmer finish with very noticeable size glitter that WILL fall out.

That's all that I wore on my face on Christmas day. Pretty simple, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...