Everything that I used in this photo right here.
- Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance SPF 15 - Light/Medium
- NYC Bronzing Face Powder in "Sunny"
- NYC Browser Kit in "Brunette"
- L'Oreal Butterfly Mascara
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in "Nude"
- Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Stila Lip Liner in "Red"
- Revlon Matte Color Balm in "Standout"
- Urban Decay Book of Shadows (2008) eye shadows in "Baked", "Smog", "Gridlock" and "Midnight Cowboy"
Urban Decay has the BEST quality eye shadows hands down. Yes, I said it! Their shadows are so silky, buttery, smooth, pigmented and has long wear time!
Here are swatches of the four shadows from Urban Decay that I used. Amazing how I didn't use a primer to swatch huh? I didn't use a primer either on my eyelids! Look at how saturated the colors are even without a primer! I used "Baked" on my lids, "Smog" and "Gridlock" on the outer corner of my eyes and I used "Midnight Cowboy" on the inner corner of my eyes. "Baked", "Smog" and "Gridlock" have satin-like finishes and "Midnight Cowboy" is a satin/shimmer finish with very noticeable size glitter that WILL fall out.
That's all that I wore on my face on Christmas day. Pretty simple, huh?