All you'll need for the first project is:
- A vase (any kind should work)
- Ornament balls (Can be any size! I recommend using a mixture).
- Fake flowers (I purchased mine from Michaels)
- A floral vase
- Add the tinsel into the vase. You may need to trim the tinsel so that the vase is not too full. Leave the first one third of the vase empty.
- Add the flowers in by wiggling it down the center of the vase in between the tinsel making sure that the stems are invisible.
- With the rest of the tinsel cover the last portion of the vase, making sure to keep the green stems out of sight. That's it!
These two ideas are pretty simple, huh? No need for glue or paint! Enjoy!