Thursday, November 14, 2013

Updates!

Hi everyone! I want to update you on what's to come on my blog! I've been very busy lately, but you can still expect me to post every few days or so. I have not been "couponing" recently as I am waiting for the week of Black Friday and Black Friday deals, so bare with me!

Updates:

  • There are a lot of Black Friday ads are out. I like to use Slickdeals to check out deals that people share, and right now they have a section for Black Friday. Definitely go check out CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens Black Friday ads! I'm loving the deals at Rite Aid mostly! Lots of beauty deals and more!
  • I got a new camera (Canon Powershot ELPH 330 12.1 MP)! It's a point and shoot camera, and it works quite nicely! The quality is so different, but much better than my previous camera. I tried filming a video today on my fall fashion must-haves, but that didn't turn out too well since my computer refused to upload one section of the video. Argh! I will get it next time!
  • What I'll be posting within the next two weeks:
    - Winter Picks - Nail Polishes
    - Easy DIY Holiday Decor
    - A review on Milani Baked Blushes
    - A review on the Topstyer by Instyler
    *Additionally I'll post deals that I come across and couponing stuff if I do coupon! :)*
Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...