Thursday, November 7, 2013

Topstyler by Instyler for only $31.99!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thursday everyone! As you can tell by the title of this post, you can buy the Topstyler by Instyler for only $31.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond! I've heard lots of things about this product both bad and good, but I wanted to see it for myself!



I've noticed that Target had their Topstyler on clearance for around $51 several weeks ago, so I went online to see if there was another better deal, since if it is on clearance at Target, that means it should be on sale elsewhere! Low and behold, I saw online at the Bed Bath and Beyond website that they carried it for only $39.99!!!! Heck no I don't want to ship it (it costs $7.99 for shipping), so I checked to see if it was available in store and YES it was! I was almost running to the store!
How do you get it for less than forty bucks? Bed Bath and Beyond always offer 20% off coupon in store or online for first time subscribers!

1. Go to Bed Bath and Beyond's website
2. Scroll all the end until you get to the bottom and enter your email where it says, "Sign up for info & offers" and submit
3. Fill out the rest of the info
4. Go check out your email and the 20% off email coupon is ready for you to use! You can use your mobile phone to show it to your cashier when you check out or print it out! 

In store it is also $39.99. Use the coupon and get $6 off! Pay $31.99 (before tax)! This is a great deal! 


I will review this product in several weeks after I try it out some more so be on the lookout for that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...