Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday is NOT Funday. (Melanie's Vent)

Good evening everyone! I hope your weekend went well! My weekend was pretty rough as a lot of things didn't turn out as expected. Saturday was rough, and today was even rougher. I drove up to O.C. today to surprise Nar since I was unable to make it to his birthday celebration yesterday, but things didn't go as planned, and do any of you have that feeling where you just become upset and irritated when things don't turn out the way you imagine? Yup. Well, that happened to me, and I was so stupid to let my emotions take over me that I made too wide of a turn while I was driving and slammed my car into a curb. My front bumper stuck out, and my tire went out fast. Yes, I was upset that I had a flat tire, and that I can't use my warranty at Discount Tire because they are closed on Sundays, and yes, I was upset that I had to pay $150 for a brand new tire too. It all sounds small, but it's a big deal to me, and you know what? I was most upset with myself because I let that incident happen. I shouldn't have allowed my emotions to take the best of me to cause something like that to happen. That's wrong. I should have taken a walk, contemplate about the degree of the situation, talk to a friend or something! Obviously it's too late now, but I believe everything happens for a reason. It sucks to realize certain things until it happens to you. Eventually I was able to turn my crappy day into a better one, and I am thankful for that. Life is too awesome to be upset!

You want to know something ironic, yet comedic? I was wearing my new Aeropostale "Sunday is Funday" sweatshirt today! Haha.

P.S. Nar & I went on an excursion to Walgreens so I can pick up two Revlon Matte/Lacquer Balms! Excited! I will post the deal shortly after I put laundry away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...