Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Couponing Haul + Coupon Breakdown

Happy Sunday!

I went on a shopping trip with my sister to CVS to take advantage of two BOGO free deals that you can find below:

Great deal on Caress body washes this week since they are BOGO free. If you have the $2.00 off one coupons from Red Plum from a few weeks ago then you can get two for only a dollar!

*NOTE: You are ALLOWED to use a coupon on a free item at CVS. Read the CVS Coupon Policy HERE*


Also this week at CVS there are selected Pond's products that are also BOGO free. I picked up two Pond's BB creams and paid $7 for both! Retail value of one of them is $12.99!

PRINT: $3.00 off Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream (MUST "like" FB page and share to receive $3 offer)



Febreze  fall scents aren't BOGO free, but they are 50% off! I'm not sure that this is at every store, but I want to say that it is just because I saw all fall items were at least 50% off or more. There are Febreze coupons from last week's P&G insert that you can use towards these clearance items.

- $1.00 off Febreze Set & Refresh (P&G 10/27, exp 11/30)
- $1.00 off Febreze Room Spray (P&G 10/27, exp 11/30)
- $1.00 off Febreze Candle (P&G 10/27, exp 11/30)


Last but not least, I stopped by Michaels and fall decor are 60% to 80% off! I picked up a harvest basket for only $1.80 (80% off)! No coupons necessary!

That is all for my Sunday shopping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...