Friday, November 29, 2013

Sephora Deals: Stila In The Moment/Garden Palettes $20!

Happy Black Friday everyone! I hope you all had a well rested Thanksgiving with your friends and family! I had a big luncheon party with my family, and had way too much to eat. We've had turkey every year, but this year was an exception! Instead of going the traditional Thanksgiving route we ended up having a BBQ style Thanksgiving. :P It was super beautiful in San Diego yesterday, and today we get full on rain!

I did make my way out to do Black Friday shopping, or Thanksgiving Day shopping I should say, yesterday and today with a few of my friends and got some good deals on gifts and goods for the people in my life and for myself! I did have a chance to stop by the Sephora shop at JC Penney and picked up several items, and as of now Sephora still has some of their $10 deals still available in store and online. Plus, I also saw that they have two Stila In The ... palettes on sale for $20! What!? The Smashbox Soft Box LE is also on sale! Check it out below!









Pretty awesome right? These may go quick, so buy them when you can if you want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...