Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Select O.P.I. Nail Polishes for $3.20 at Target!

Have any of you come across the O.P.I. nail polishes found in The One Spot (dollar spot) at Target yet? Several limited edition shades are being sold at Target for only $4.00 when they normally cost $9! What makes this an even sweeter deal is by using the Cartwheel deal, 20% off The One Spot item to pay only $3.20 for a bottle!

  • Buy 1 O.P.I. Nail Lacquer (only a selected variety) from The One Spot @ $4.00 (regular price)
  • Use 20% off The One Spot on assorted items (-$0.80, Target Cartwheel, exp 11/23)
  • Pay $3.20!
    *Remember that Cartwheel (usually) allows you to use an offer up to four times until expiration date*
They should all be in The One Spot, but I've found some of them in the nail aisle too. 

How do you know if it's $4 and not the normal $9? At the bottom of the nail polish it should tell you like in the photo below.


It's difficult to tell what color is what since the barcode blocks the polish name. I wanted an off white color, so I picked this one up.

When I got home I peeled off the barcode and found out that this polish is from the Spiderman Collection called "My Boyfriend Scales Walls," which is a dusty white creme polish.


I've seen Katy Perry's O.P.I. polishes along with a few from the Pirates of the Carribean line, so keep your eyes out! 

Not familiar with Target Cartwheel? Start using the Target Cartwheel program HERE. It's a free coupons/offers program that saves you money! Add offers to your list, print it out, and give it to the cashier to scan when you check out in store. You can also download the app on your smartphone, which I prefer using, since you can add items while browsing the store, and then have the cashier scan the barcode on your smartphone when you check out. Combine Cartwheel offers with either or both manufacturer coupons and Target Web/Mobile coupons to maximize savings. For Target Mobile offers, text "Coupons" to 827438 to sign up for mobile coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...