Saturday, November 16, 2013

REVIEW: Milani Baked Blushes

 One of my favorite blushes from the drugstore are the Milani Baked Blushes! I love these because they are so pigmented and beautiful! I've collected four over the past year or so, and I love that Milani has a full range of them of all sorts of shades!

All four are shimmer.

Bellissimo Bronze is a bronze golden blush. I would say that this works as a bronzer as well since it's one of the darker blushes in the line.

Luminoso is probably one of the most popular one out of all the blushes, and it is my favorite out of the four I own. It's a really soft glowing peachy color that make you GLOW! You can also use this as a highlighter!

Corallina is SO pigmented. This color gives off the pink blush that you can build. A little bit goes a long way with this blush! Be gentle with the brush.

Rose D'Oro is a bronze blush with some hints of pink of it. It's much lighter than Bellissimo Bronze.

These blushes are in a compact with a mirror and a brush underneath.
 

In normal lighting.

In darker lighting.

Beautiful blushes, right? You'll love them if you like some shimmer. Luckily these don't make you look like you have dirt on your face.

PROS:  
  • These retail for $7.99 to $8.99 per blush.
  • Highly pigmented! I love the color range!
  • Long-lasting! 
CONS:
  • Nothing really with the blushes, but in terms of packaging it is way too bulky! The brush itself is cheap with fall outs, but that is quite expected since it's a drugstore product.

Worth your money in my opinion! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...