Sunday, November 3, 2013

REVIEW: Anastasia Clear Brow Gel!

Hi everyone! This is going to be a quick and short review on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel deluxe sample I received in a past Ipsy bag. I just started using it last month, and I have been loving it!


Classic mascara brush.

My brows need grooming, but this clear gel works very well at setting my hairs into place without having it look shiny. I love this gel because it dries quickly, and it doesn't harden my hair where it becomes crusty. I generally put my brow powder on and sometimes I use concealer to define my brows. Then I would use the gel to set them. What I don't like about this and other clear brow gels is that it picks up my brow powder as I brush it through the hairs. This becomes problematic because you'll notice patches missing from your brows that you'll be forced to go back and refill them in! HAHA! Overall I would repurchase this again since it works well, but it is quite expensive at $22 for a full size bottle. I heard that Maybelline Great Lash in clear is a nice alternative which I am also testing out right now. I'll do a follow up review on that product sometime later this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...