Friday, November 1, 2013

October Monthly Favorites!

Happy November! October flew by like it was nothing, but I am so excited for November and December since these two are my favorite months! We'll have autumn in full gear, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas! Eeks!

But for my October favorites, I have several more beauty favorites this month than I did in September probably due to the colder climate!


  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in "Sultry" is a beautiful matte berry shade that I fully reviewed previously HERE. I've been wearing this all month since it has great staying power, and the dark berry color is working well for this cold weather! Retail value = $8.99



  • Nivea Lip Butter in "Raspberry Rose" is one of my favorite lip balms ever. This smells SO good, exactly like raspberry like its name. It comes in a small tin that you can easily control the amount of product you apply. I usually apply a thicker coat right before I go to bed, so that when I wake up in the morning my lips are moisturized! It's a great moisturizer and it's usually on sale for $2.50, although it can cost up to $4 at drugstores when it is not on sale.
  • Flower Long Lasting Lipstick in "Petal Kiss" - From Drew Barrymore's line, you can find a wide selection of cosmetics and shade exclusively sold at Walmart. Her line is a drugstore brand, although I would say prices reflect this brand as a higher end drugstore line; This lipstick retails for $7.99. I love lipsticks so I picked this up several months ago to give this brand a try. Of course one product may not be representative of the entire cosmetic line, but I just wanted to try something from her line! Petal kiss comes off matte and is a beautiful pinky nude lipstick! No scents and surprising not as drying on my lips, which is possibly why I've been wearing this so often!



  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Matte Brown (LE) - I just did a review on this, and I can't get enough of it. This is a matte brown eye shadow like its name, and it is so easy to wear this as a single shadow. I suggest using your fingers to apply it and then using a brush to fix up the edges, but this brown color is a must if you can find it! Full review HERE.
                    
  • It's a 10! - I received this as a free sample from Ulta's Grand Opening back way back in the day when they were handing out freebies, and I love spritzing this on the tips of my hair since that is where my hair is most dry. It brings moisture to my hair tips, and it also detangles my hair which is primarily the reason why I use it to begin with. With the fall season coming to form, it becomes a problem when I walk everywhere and the wind is having no mercy! This is quite pricey at $8-$9 for only a 2 oz bottle, but it works very well!
  • Jergens Original Lotion - My sister, my dad, my mom and I each have this lotion which says something! Besides the moisture that it brings, the best thing about this lotion is the scent! Cherry almond! I can't get enough of it I have sensitive normal/dry skin and I have not broken out to this lotion even though it is scented!
My Random Favorites:
  • Glade - Salted Caramel Candles -- I'm sure these candles are or will be on clearance soon since winter items have arrived, but this candle smells so good. I hate the way it burns (it only has one wick), but I love the aroma that this small candle provides!
    • Take 5 - Best chocolate ever. 5 layers: chocolate, pretzel, caramel, peanut butter and peanuts. Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...