Tuesday, November 19, 2013

NARS Cream Blush in "Enchanted" @ Sephora - $10!

UPDATE: ALL SOLD OUT 

This is quite a surprise to me, but Sephora has the NARS Cream Blush in "Enchanted" (from summer 2010) on sale for $10. That's a great price knowing that it is sold elsewhere for $29. I've read reviews that the pigmentation is lacking on medium and darker tone skins, but you can read Temptalia's review and see how it looks on her skin.

What do you think? For $10? I have a feeling that this will be sold out soon though!
Click to enlarge.

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered this blush today, and it's great for 10 bucks!. I cant wait to try it out on my skintone, which is NC42 for MAC reference. Do you think it would look good on me? How did it look on you?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...