Monday, November 4, 2013

Manicure Monday! -- Rimmel Metal Rush

Happy Manicure Monday!

Last week I purchased two Rimmel Metal Rush polishes from their new holiday limited edition "Winter Londonland" line. So much for my "no buy" huh? These retail for only $1.99 which is a great price for gorgeous duochrome colors. I purchased the shades: "Gold Save the Queen" and "Bronze Princess."


Just a swatch of "Gold Save the Queen"- No Flash
It looks like a bronzy, green, gold without the flash.

With flash -- the gold really stands out. Can you see the hints of green?

"Bronze Princess" with no flash

With flash --> metallic greyish, purple and green! This reminds me of the inside of an oyster shell. 

No flash


With flash.

Both polishes have a wand that is flat and long. This brush is exactly like the one by Nicole by O.P.I. which I love because it allows for easy application. I'll definitely need to wear these polishes longer in order to see how well the formula works!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...