Monday, November 18, 2013

Manicure Monday: NEW Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in "Wintermint"

Happy Monday!

Today I am going to share with you one of the new Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamels that just recently came out. There are so many scents and colors to choose from! Scent areas are: freshes, sweets & spices, and fruits and florals. The one I own is "Wintermint" which is a fresh scent. People seemed to have mixed the polishes below in the display, but it gives you an idea of what they have.

Can I first say that these bottles are absolutely adorable? They are absolutely different than any other nail varnishes out there, plus they're scented which I think is something new! I picked Wintermint because the color is something I don't already own, plus it looks like a Deborah Lippman dupe for Mermaid's Dream.

These pictures do not give this polish justice. It is so much prettier in person. My nails are actually more of a minty green pearl finish, and it smells like mint! I tried smelling it from the bottom, but it straight up smells like nasty lacquer. Once you apply the polish is when you'll be able to smell it. This has a pearly mint green base with fine silver glitters and larger blue glitters. Texture is rough since there's glitter, but you can always add a top coat to smooth it out. I am itching to try the other polishes in the line, but I have too many polishes so no more!

Right now these are 40% off at Rite Aid this week only! Have any of you tried any polishes from this line yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...