Monday, November 25, 2013

Manicure Monday: Holiday Picks!

Thanksgiving is this Thursday and that means winter and Christmas is coming too! One way I get festive for the holidays is doing my nails whether it's adding a pinch of glitter or painting on a design! I went through my nail polish collection and picked out 5 polishes that I am most likely going to wear this holiday season. Take a look!

From left to right: Essie - Velvet Voyeur; Nicole by OPI - Iceberg Lotus; Rimmel London - Metal Rush in "Gold Save the Queen"; NYC - Broadway Burgandy Frost; OPI - Excuse Moi.


No flash.

With flash.


Essie's Velvet Voyeur: a beautiful dark, dark creme purple. It looks black, but a close look at it you'll see the purple. During the fall I love to wear neutrals and dark creme polishes, but I think that they can work for the winter as well especially with the scarves, boots, gloves and winter clothing!
Nicole by OPI's Iceberg Lotus: I love this turquoise, green, blue, purple chrome. It reminds me of Christmas, and I wear this every single holiday season.
Rimmel London's Metal Rush in Gold Save the Queen: I've talked about this several times in the past, and I love this so much. It's a duo chrome of gold, purple, and grey which works so beautifully for the holidays.
NYC's Broadway Burgandy Frost: Red is such a classic color for nails. You can never go wrong with red any time during the year, and that means it is no exception for the holiday season! This NYC polish is only $0.99 at the drugstore and has fine red glitters. It applies nicely, and appears pink with one coat, but once you add another coat or two it'll look more red.
OPI's Excuse Moi: I love glitter but it is a pain in the butt to take off, so I try my best not to wear it as often. I know, I know, shame on me!. I try not to wear glitter whenever I can, but I always make an exception for glitter polishes during the holidays. The sparkle and shine is just what everyone needs this holiday season!

What are your favorites for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...