Tuesday, November 19, 2013

JCP Black Friday-- 50% off Hair Products, BOGO $1 O.P.I. Polishes!

I'm planning on doing most of my shopping at home online when Black Friday hits, since I don't want to get run over, but I just wanted to let you know that there are some great sales going on in the beauty department at JC Penney! Look below! BOGO $1 O.P.I. nail polishes, $11.99 for holiday boxed sets for hair, 50% off shampoo, conditioners, styling and hairspray products! That's insane.

Unfortunately you have to type in the search bar "hair" or whatever you're looking for when it comes to beauty products since there's no tab you can click on. I don't see any O.P.I. online nor do I see "It's a 10" products. :( Boo. I want to shop online. I love my "It's a 10" leave in conditioner, and it'll be 50% off at JCP! I'm going to try and snag another one next week! :) Lots of Big Sexy Hair products will be 50% off  too! WOW!  You can find the BF ads on slickdeals.net if you're curious to find out more BF deals!

Click photo to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...