Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Em Cosmetics - Up to 50% off Entire Purchase (Black Friday)!

Starting on Thanksgiving Day, you can get up to 50% off on your entire purchase on emcosmetics.com !!! Michelle Phan had just released a video about this sale that you can watch below:


This was written in her video description:
"For every $100 purchase, you would see a discount (-$50) in your cart.
If a person spends $200, they would get $100 off in total.
If a person spends $300, they would receive $150 off.

However, if you spend $30, you get -$10. 
If you spend $50, you get -$20. 
If you spend $44, you will get the -$10 only
That's why the more you buy, the more you save!"

*Discount will be automatically applied during checkout*
This deal begins at 12:01 am EST on 11/28 (Thanksgiving Day)

That's an awesome deal! I have yet to try any Em Cosmetics products, but I did recently purchase the Life Palette Moment - Winter Life: Ice Bunny which is shipping on its way to my home! I am so excited! I'll definitely swatch up and give you my thoughts on that once I play around with it. 

I have a feeling I will be doing some online shopping before I head out to my family reunion since the sale starts so early! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...