Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Beauty Haul!

Hi everyone! I have a beauty haul to share with you, so watch the video down below if you want. :) I recently got a new camera as a gift, so hopefully I can make more and better videos as well. I'll try my best to try out the products in the haul and review them on this blog. For sure you can see a post in a week or so on the Tarte Gorgeous Getaways! :)


Photos of haul products:
Rimmel Metal Rush Nail Polishes  ($1.99) Swatches HERE.

NYX Slide On... in "Platinum" ($5.99), Brow/Eye Liner in "Brown" ($5.99) and NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray ($7.99)

Nivea Lip Butter Smooth Kiss ($3.49)

Wet N Wild Megalast Lip Color in "Spiced with Rum" ($1.99)

Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion ($7.99)

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer ($8.99)

Mascaras!
Maybelline Great Lash ($3.99 @ Target)
Maybelline Mega Plush  ($5.99 @ Target)
L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly ($8.99 @ CVS)


In Other News:
  • I am working on getting swatches for the Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Portable Palette Exclusively sold at Ulta. I should have it up by tonight! 

  • Half of my room still has fall decor and the other half has holiday decor! Speaking of holiday, I've already put up the Christmas tree! :X
  • I'll have a review up this week either tomorrow or Thursday on the Physicians Formula Organic Wear FakeOut Mascara.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...