Friday, October 18, 2013

Walgreens Beauty Lookouts!

Yesterday I went to Walgreens and I saw several clearance items that you might be interested in.

The Nicole by O.P.I. Tink Attitude with Color Collection is on clearance for $4.19. I believe this was released at the beginning of summer, and doesn't seem to be so popular since all the polishes are still in its display.


Towards the back of Walgreens is the clearance section, and I found a Maybelline Color Whisper in "Orange Attitude" on clearance for only $2!  You can read my review I did back in March on the Color Whispers HERE. Clearance items do vary by store and region, so heads up before making your way out to the store!

I didn't take a picture of it, but the photo below from Almay's site is a blush I saw at Walgreens on clearance for only $3!
Surprisingly limited edition fall collections are going on clearance since last week, so be on the lookout for those items too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...