Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Target Tuesday -- Advil Deal!

It's Target Tuesday, and it's also the first day of October! Christmas is coming! Christmas is almost here! Don't worry, I'll enjoy the other holidays to come, but Christmas is indeed coming!

Yesterday I went to Target with my sister in hopes to take advantage of the Advil deal, but they were all sold out. I'll try again some other time, but in case you're interested:



For new couponers: Every store has their own Coupon Policy, and you can read Target's Coupon Policy HERE. Target allows you to use one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon, and one Cartwheel coupon towards one item purchased, although the policy does not mention anything about Cartwheel. This is still considered a "new" program, and I assume they have not updated their policy. You can learn more about Cartwheel HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...