Yesterday I went to Target with my sister in hopes to take advantage of the Advil deal, but they were all sold out. I'll try again some other time, but in case you're interested:
- Buy 2 Advil (Film Coated Tablets or Caplets) 40 ct. or more@ $5.99 (regular price)
- Use 2 $2.00 off any Film Coated Advil Tablets or Caplets 20 ct. or more (RP 9/29, exp 11/24)
- OR Use 2 $1.50 off any Advil Film Coated Tablets or Caplets 40 ct. or more (Coupons.com)
- AND Use 10% off any Advil (-$0.998) excludes children's medication (Target Cartwheel)
- AND Use 1 $1.00 off any Advil 40 ct. or more (Target Web Coupon)
- AND Use 1 $1.00 off any Advil 40 ct. or more (Target Mobile Coupon; Text "OFFERS" to 827438 to receive Target mobile coupons)
- Pay as low as $4.98, Receive $5 Target Gift Card!
For new couponers: Every store has their own Coupon Policy, and you can read Target's Coupon Policy HERE. Target allows you to use one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon, and one Cartwheel coupon towards one item purchased, although the policy does not mention anything about Cartwheel. This is still considered a "new" program, and I assume they have not updated their policy. You can learn more about Cartwheel HERE.