- L'Oreal La Laque in "Never Lacque-ing" $7.99 - I did a review on these new limited edition L'Oreal La Laques and Le Mattes earlier this month which you can read HERE for more swatches and a full review, and I've been using this pink one ever since! I love how creamy and pigmented it is. I've worn it to the hospital where I have long shifts, and it stayed on my lips for a good 4 hours-ish before I had to reapply. These I HIGHLY recommend. When I went again to Target, these were all sold out, but I went yesterday and found that Target had restocked them! I might just pick up another color (I've been eyeing the deep red one)! :P
- Be A Bombshell's Blush in "Beach Please?" - $16.00 - I received this from one of my past Ipsy bags, and I never thought I would like it because it is such a bold matte pink color. Who wants to look like a doll? However, I thought I would give it a try earlier this past month, and I learned that the color is actually beautiful, but you just have to use a light hand when applying this product onto the apples of your cheeks! By the way, packaging sucks. It's made out of plastic which isn't a big deal, but it feels so cheap and flimsy, worse than more affordable brands' packaging. At least the blush is beautiful!
- TheBalm Nude'Tude $36- This is one of the palettes that just sits in my makeup drawer, but I forced myself in September to wear shadows more often. Formula to these shadows are great. Pigmented, long-lasting, and smooth.
Although there are many colors in the palette, I've been drawn to only four colors, and all four are shimmers. Selfish is a beautiful taupe color. I've also been loving and wearing Sophisticated (medium brown/taupe shade) on the outer V of my eyes.
Stubborn is a beautiful pale pink shimmer, and Stand-offish is a beautiful champagne shimmer.
Here's a look at the swatches:
Stubborn, Stand-offish, Selfish, Sophisticated
- Jesse's Girl Liquid Eyeliner $6.99- I did a full review on this several weeks ago (HERE), and although the formula is not waterproof, this is still a great liquid eyeliner. I can wear this eyeliner for over 11 hours. YES, over 11 hours, and no smudging was in sight! It's that good. I stopped using my Maybelline Master eye liner completely because I love this one so much! I recommend letting it dry after application so assure that it's still not wet and won't smudge. Try fanning your lids with your hands, and that should do the trick!
- Hey Arnold! - Random favorite of September! I probably watched every episode of this childhood show from the 90s on Youtube. I LOVE this show. I used to watch this all the time with my sister when we were younger. It's a show about a bunch of 4th grade students who deal with everyday life problems from bullying, to family, peer pressure, etc. There are great morals to every episode. Anyone watched this as a kid? Too bad this show is no longer aired on Nickelodeon.
That's it for my monthly favorites! What are yours?