They have lots of chocolate bars on sale this week for only $1.99. You know, the good kind. As I posted yesterday:
- Buy 1 Lindt Excellence Chocolate Bar 3.5 oz. bar @ $1.99 (weekly sale price)
- Use 1 $2 off any Lindt Product 3.5 oz. or more (Lindt Chocolate USA FB site; Must "Like" and watch video to access coupon)
- Pay nothing! (Must pay sales tax where applicable)
Also this week there is a promotions where if you spend $15 (pre-coupon), you'll receive $5 +Up Rewards. +Up Rewards is a rewards program from Rite Aid that is like free money you can use towards anything in the store that does not include stamps, alcohol or prescriptions. Learn more about the program HERE. It's free to sign up, and it allows you to save money on products that are on sale that you see in the weekly ads.
I did this deal with the following:
- Buy 1 Simple Cleanser @ $5.00 (weekly sale price)
- Use 1 $2.00 off Rite Aid Adperk Coupon (Must sign up & watch video in order to access coupon)
- AND Use 1 $2.00 Simple Moisturizer of Cleanser
- Pay $1.00!
TRESemme is on sale this week for only $3.50 which is typically the regular price at Target, but with great promotions, this deal is better at RA.
- Buy 2 TRESemme Basic Items @ $3.50 each (weekly sale price)
- Use 2 $2.50 off any TRESemme Basic Products (RP 9/30)
- AND Use $1.00 off any TRESemme Basic (Rite Aid Adperk)
- Pay $1.00 for both items!
- Buy 2 Suave Professionals @ $2.00 each (weekly sale price)
- Use 2 $1.50 off one Suave Professional Product (RP 9/30)
- Pay $1.00 for both products
I ended up paying $3 (excluding tax, my total was around $4 with tax), and received $5 back in rewards because I spent $15 of the listed item in the ad! Unfortunately the Red Plum coupons aren't online for you to print, but check your mail! You can still get great deals!