Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Couponing Haul + Drugstore Beauty Lookouts!

Hi everyone! How is your week coming along? I didn't do any shopping on Sunday because I was so drowsy from the medicine I was taking for my hives. I did stop by a few stores and grabbed several things with my sister!

Target:
My sister scanned some deodorants since they have "buy 3 deodorants get a $5 giftcard" deal, but she found that ONLY the Dove Men+Care Deodorant in "Clean Comfort" with the bonus item was scanning for $1.44! Not sure if this is happening at all other Targets but double check anyway! Using the coupons as listed in my photo below, this is a $0.44 money maker if your Target accepts overage to be applied to the rest of your purchases.

$1.00 off Dove Men+Care Item (Target Web Coupon)


CVS:
Almost all the Maybelline mascaras are on sale this week at CVS for $5 which is a great price, knowing that at Target they usually cost $5.97 to $7.04. I picked up the Mega Plush mascara and used a $2 off any Maybelline Mascara that is no longer available online on Red Plum. Unfortunately there are no Maybelline coupons out there to my knowledge.


There are no coupons for the Just the Basics Liquid Dish Soap, but these were on sale for $0.99 each. I like these because they are larger in size in comparison to other brands. Each bottle is 20 ounces, and there are two scents available: lemon and fresh.


I bought candy, yes I did! I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. The 6 snack size pack is on sale this week for $0.97.


I paid using my ECBs for everything.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beauty Lookouts!

I saw lots of new beauty displays at the drugstores! EEKS! See the photos below!

The Gilded in Gold Limited Edition Collection by Maybelline has finally hit CVS! I was excited to see this display because when I went to Bed Bath and Beyond, only one of the Color Tattoos were left. I did a price check on the matte Color Tattoos, and they cost a whooping $7.49! What in the world! That is so pricey! At Bed Bath and Beyond they were only $4.99 each, plus you can use the 20% off BBB coupon! You can bet I didn't buy any of it! I'll wait for a sale!


Also at CVS I saw the Beauty Army sets by Wet N Wild!!! It's best to get these THIS week because all Wet N Wild products are 40% off at CVS this week only! Originally $2.99, $1.80 for a mascara and trio after 40% off.

At Rite Aid they have the new Revlon Parfum Scented Nail Polishes at $5.99. So many beautiful colors! I can't wait to buy a few once they're on sale! 


 I also saw this Disco Inferno display by New York Color Cosmetics. This is their fall line, and along with CVS, Rite Aid has NYC products at 40% off this week. I suggest buying any NYC products from Rite Aid this week instead, since if you spend $5 worth of NYC products (after discount), you'll receive $2 back in +Up Rewards!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...