Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mini Walgreens Couponing Haul!

Happy Sunday everyone!

How's it going? I am feeling a little better, but my body is continuing to break out in rashes. I'm not sure how long this will last, but hopefully it won't be for much longer!

This morning at 9AM I stopped by my local Walgreens to pick up some paper towels and mouth wash! They're pretty good deals that you don't want to miss!


  • Buy 1 TuF Paper Towels (8 pk) or Toilet Paper (9 pk) @ $2.99 (weekly sale price)
  • Use 1 $1.00 off TuF Paper Towels (8 pk) or Toilet Paper (12 pk) (Walgreens September Booklet Coupon -- you'll find these where they have their weekly ads)
  • Pay $1.99 for either!
If you decide to buy more than one, like myself, you will only need one of the $1.00 off TuF Walgreens coupon. For example, I purchased three packages of the paper towels, but I only need one of the coupons to apply all (3 times) to the qualifying items I purchased. 

  • Buy 3 Colgate Optic White Mouth Wash @ 3 for $6 (monthly sale price until 9/28)
  • Use 3 $2.00 off Colgate Mouth Wash (Smart Source Insert, exp 9/21) OR
  • Use 3 $1.10 off Colgate Mouth Wash (Coupons.com)
  • Pay as low as nothing!
You must buy three mouth washes to get the deal!


I am very happy with my purchases at Wags today! :) It seems like everyone knows about the paper towels and toilet paper so I would jump on this deal ASAP. I haven't gone to CVS today yet, but I will stop by tomorrow since I heard there are good deals!

Happy couponing everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...