Sunday, September 8, 2013

Upcoming on The Dimpled Girl: Reviews!

My goal this month is to provide more feedback on products I've tried and used since I haven't been doing them as often as I would like. These are the items in my "review" box, and although I have a lot more stuff that I still need to try out and/or review, these bad boys are what I am most excited for!

  • Jesse's Girl Liquid Eyeliner
  • L'Oreal La Laque and Le Matte lipliner/lipstick
  • Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers - I've done a review on these, but I have two more colors to "show off" ha ha.. (:P )


Hopefully I can publish all posts on these items after I use them within the next two weeks. Tomorrow I'll be posting my nail polish storage/organization! :) Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...