Friday, September 27, 2013

Too Faced Holiday 2013 Collection

This week is full of holiday collection releases from multiple brands. I saw the Too Faced Holiday 2013 Collection online yesterday, and fell in love! Packaging is everything, and of course the product has to be too. It looks like there are three different sets you can get online on the Too Faced website (HERE).

First up is "Joy to the Girls" which includes 15 shadows mixed with mattes and shimmers, and a full size mascara, LashGASM. This is currently sold out...well, that was fast, but I'm sure they're going to restock, so put your email down if you want this set. - $46
Joy to the Girls

"All I Want for Christmas" - $45 comes with as stated from the site:
Set Includes: 
Full Size La Crème Lip Cream in exclusive shade Believe
Full Size Shadow Insurance
Exclusive Blush/Eye Shadow Trio Compact
Deluxe size Perfect Eyes Eye Liner in Perfect Black
Deluxe size Lash Injection Mascara
All I Want for Christmas

Last is the "Jingle All the Way" - $25 kit which includes:
11 Eye Shadows
Blush
Bronzer
Limited Edition phone case (for use with iPhone 5 only)

Jingle All the Way


If I had to choose, I would get "Joy to the Girls." I love Too Faced eye shadows because they are extremely silky, smooth, and pigmented. The kit looks like a lot of fun, and I like how they tutorial look ideas. Are you excited about this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...