Sunday, September 29, 2013

Too Faced "Be Merry & Bright" Set - Holiday 2013 Collection

Holy mackerels! This Too Faced "Be Merry & Bright" set is so stunning! This set contains two separate palettes, a "Be Merry" and a "Be Bright" one with each palette having 6 beautiful eye shadows, 1 bronzer, and 1 blush. That's a total of 12 eye shadows, 2 bronzers and 2 blushes! Wow! I have to tell you I'm a sucker for packaging, but Too Faced really has great products that I enjoy using including the Lash Injection Mascara that is also included in the set! This set is available at only Ulta right now for only $45! The value of this set is $270!





 I am patiently waiting for more holiday releases at Sephora and Ulta! :D I am so excited to see what else is in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...