Saturday, September 14, 2013

Today's Haul!

It is Saturday night, and I am celebrating the completion of my GRE exam with the movie, "10 Things I Hate About You." This is one of my favorite romantic comedies, and who doesn't like Julia Styles or Heath Ledger?! :)

Before I came home though I did a little bit of shopping hanging out with friends. I purchased a "Choosy" lip product in "Peach" that is supposed to moisturize and soften the lips from a local Japanese beauty store. I also picked up two Butter London polishes for $10 each at Ulta today during their September 21 Day Sale. I know I'm on a no-buy, but I just had to try these polishes out since I've heard lots of great things about them, and they were also on sale! I'll definitely be painting my nails soon, although I'm not quite sure which color I should wear: "Toff" or "Old Blighty".


I'm thinking about "Old Blighty"? We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...