Thursday, September 5, 2013

Target Thursday! Febreze Fabric Refresher

Hi everyone!

It is THURSDAY, and I just took the coldest shower ever to relieve my heat rashes. Oof! Anyhow, I still managed to stop by Target this week (a.k.a. yesterday) with my sister, and found the Febreze Fabric Fresheners to be on sale for $3. Use two coupons and get this for only $1.50



  • Buy 1 Febreze Fabric Refresher @ $3.00
  • Use 1 $1.00 off any Febreze Fabric Refresher (P&G 9/1, exp 9/30)
  • Use 1 $0.50 off any Febreze product (Target regional coupon)
  • Pay $1.50!
My sister has all of them, and she recommends the "sleep serenity" for the bed. She told me it helps her sleep easily which is something we all need when there is a heatwave and you have no form of AC! :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...