Sunday, September 15, 2013

CVS Colgate Toothpaste Deal!

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday! The San Diego Chargers won today, so it's been a good day! :P I spent this morning couponing with my sister again, and got a few things.

At CVS they have selected Colgate toothpaste on sale for 2/$5.98, and you receive $3 ECB when you buy two. I purchased four.

  • Buy 2 selected Colgate toothpaste for 2/$5.98 (weekly sale price)
  • Use 2 $1.00 off one Colgate Toothpaste Optic, Total, or Max Fresh (SS 9/8, exp 9/21)
  • Pay $3.98, Receive $3 ECB




I went to Target too, but nothing major there. I bought a Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Kohl in "Nude," for $2.99 using a $1.00 of Rimmel Eye, Lip, Nail Product (HERE), and I also found the limited edition EOS 4-pack summer set for $5.28!


That's all I got from my couponing trip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...