Saturday, September 28, 2013

REVIEW: Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Eye Kohls

Rimmel Scandaleyes have been talked about for a while, and I finally got my hands on three of them. I purchased Brown, Nude, and Black.


All three liners are creamy and smooth. The liners are stated as waterproof, and they indeed are, but they do smudge a little after wearing them for several hours.

I like using the brown and black one as my top and bottom liner. It's always hard to find a good liner, but these are better than other ones I've used in the past. I also like using the nude one on my waterline because it brings out my eyes more. I've been using it mostly to highlight my browbone. I put a little right underneath my eyebrows where the browbone is and blend it in.


Although they are creamy, they do dry semi-matte which is good since it has some resistance to slipping off your face. If enough pressure is applied, if you have oily/combo skin, or if you are in warm temperatures, smudging may occur. These usually stay on for a good 6 to 8 hours with minimal smudging. I've worn them at the hospital where I'm running around half the time, and they did a good job. The smudging here and there is easy to wipe off and fix, and I do like these quite a lot. Fortunately they are inexpensive at only $3.99 at Target. I have seen that Jordana released new liners that I want to try out. Apparently they are really good and cost only $2.49. Hopefully I can get my hands on them soon!

Here's a video where I show you the swatches, and test out the smudging (with pressure added), and waterproof claim.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...