Monday, September 16, 2013

REVIEW: Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

I've finally got to try out the Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, which I purchased at Rite Aid for $6.99. You can buy this online on the Jesse's Girl website (HERE) too.



Jesse's Girl claims that this is a waterproof eyeliner that has a unique brush tip similar to Japanese calligraphy brushes. This is quite different than other liquid eyeliners I've seen because every other one I've used has a pen tip, like a thin marker, instead of a thin brush tip. 



I've been wearing this liquid eyeliner for over a week, and I actually quite like it. The only problem? It definitely is NOT waterproof. I don't understand why it claims to be waterproof, when it clearly isn't. I used my own spit (yes, it's nasty), and I also ran it over water, and the liner comes off like it was never meant to be waterproof.

I love the brush to this liner too. It's very thin and easy to apply. You can definitely get really close to your water line without any major issues. You can also build up your liner by angling it as well. The brush isn't stiff and can be flexible, but thankfully it's not too flexible that it bends on you as you apply it on.

Here's a video I recorded of the liquid eye liner where I show you how it's not waterproof.


There are no smudges, and it lasts all day.



Overall I like this eyeliner a lot. This is probably my favorite liquid eyeliner that I've tried so far, and I would repurchase it again. The waterproof claim doesn't bother me since I don't care for waterproof eyeliner, but it is definitely misleading. This is definitely a try, and is pretty inexpensive too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...