Sunday, September 29, 2013

NYX, Revlon, Neutrogena, & Almay - 40% Off !!

Great deals this week at Ulta. I had a huge feeling yesterday while I was at Ulta buying the Tarte Maracuja Oil that NYX was going to be 40% off starting tomorrow, and then this morning I checked the weekly ads and I was right!

Along with NYX, Revlon, Neutrogena, and Almay are also 40% off. I know they've recently started selling NYX at Target, but why buy it there when you can get it at Ulta when they always have a sale, plus coupon?

Yes! Along with the 40%, if you spend $10 or more you can use a $3.50 off $10+ purchase Ulta coupon (HERE) to get even a better deal! This coupon does not apply to other prestige brands.

This sale is only for this week.

40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...