Monday, September 30, 2013

Manicure Monday! - Butter London

Happy Manicure Monday!

I get bored easily with my nails, so I recently changed them into a beautiful burnt brown/burnt orange nail polish color by Butter London called "Old Blighty" which I purchased at Ulta (HERE) during their 21 Days sale for $10. This is one of two of my first and only Butter London polishes that I own. I selected this color because it's perfect for fall. I wore three layers because two layers seemed a little sheer, but overall I had no trouble applying the polish. I wore a top coat, and that's what prevents it from chipping. I feel like Butter London is like any other O.P.I. or Essie polish I have, except it's more expensive? But maybe I haven't tried it out enough. Next time I'll wear it without the top coat and see how long the polish will last. What do you think?



Natural Lighting - No Flash

With Camera Flash -You definitely see the orangeness in the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...