Monday, September 23, 2013

Manicure Monday! -- Autumn Color Polishes!

It is finally autumn, and now I can bust out all the beautiful dark shades for fall, not that I already haven't! I wore a military/camo green color last week (HERE), but today I'll be sharing with you five more colors that are great for this season!


From left to right: 
O.P.I. - Road House Blues
O.P.I. - Pepe's Purple Romance
Essie - Very Structured
Essie - Merino Cool
Butter London - Toff

O.P.I. - Road House Blues
This is a very dark creme navy blue. It appears almost black out of the sun/no flash, but it is a bold navy blue once you shine light on it. 


O.P.I. - Pepe's Purple Romance
This is from the 2011 Holiday Collection when the Muppets movie was released, and although it's a holiday shade, I still love this color for autumn. The formula for this plum with little iridescent pinkish specks is different where it applies very thick onto the nails, and dries like matte. There's a weird bumpy texture to this polish that I don't like, but I love the color nevertheless. I recommend a top coat for this shade.


Essie - Very Structured
This was released several years back, and I fell in love with the burnt orange-brownish color, perfect for fall. This color can look very brown (in a bad way), if you apply too many coats. I recommend applying 2 coats. 


I got this as a gift for the holidays last year, and this is such a beautiful grey polish with a purple undertone. It is one of my favorites by Essie.


Butter London - Toff
I purchased this polish over a week ago, and I have fallen in love with this color. I'm really into pink and purple nail polishes, and this is a creme finish that is between those two colors. Butter London describes this as a "dark, rose pink" color.


Here are my nails of each color with flash.

These are the colors on my nails without flash.

What are your favorite polishes for the fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...