- Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer - I did a review (HERE), and I do not like this product at all. It goes into my fine lines, and it just doesn't work well. I hate the application tip/brush or whatever you call it, but this product although is creamy, accentuates my fine lines under my eyes!
- Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in "Flushed" - This is supposed to be a blush stain, but the texture of this is sort of like hard jello in a sense that leaves a weird and sticky residue on your face. I find this difficult to blend, and it takes a long time for the product to dry. Maybe it's just me or the one that I have, but I have tried using this on several occasions.
- NYX Natural Palette - I do not own the Urban Decay Naked palettes since they are pricey, and there are always other brands that sells eye shadows that are in similar colors. I wanted a neutral tone palette, so I picked the NYX Natural palette when it hit Ulta stores. The color range is ok, and I wish there were more browns, but the shadows are so chalky with a ton of fall out. The swatches below are set on top of eye shadow primer, and you can tell that they are not very pigmented, especially the nude colors. I actually had to put multiple layers of each shadow below in order to get some kind of color showing, but no one wants to spend a lot of time adding layers and layers of the same color. Had these shadows be more pigmented, this would be a fantastic palette!
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse - I personally think that this product doesn't work for me due to my face condition. I have dry skin and eczema, and wearing matte foundation doesn't help the dryness of my skin since it gets blotchy. I wanted to try it, and I think I could like it if I didn't have dry skin. I love that it's a mousse and is really easy to apply. My best friend also has this and she has combo/oily skin, and it works fine for her!
- Prestige Sun Flower Illuminating Face Bronzer in "Sunkissed" - I don't know why I got this. This bronzer has a yellow swirly star with bright metallic dense shimmer in it! Surrounding it is a brown color with shimmer. I don't like this product because of how messy it is and how unnatural the colors are, well at least the metallic one. I tried wearing only the brown colored bronzer, but it is too shimmery to wear even though the metallic one has 100x more shimmer! I do have to say that it would make a good eye shadow, which is why I will keep it, but I won't use it on my face!
That's it for now! Any products that you regret buying? Let me know!