Thursday, September 26, 2013

HUGE Milani From Dollar Tree Haul + Swatches!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

This is going to be one photo-filled post! I'm so excited to share with you all the Milani products I've purchased from the Dollar Tree! Yes, Milani at the Dollar Tree for only a dollar per item? YES! :) If you're not familiar with the Dollar Tree, it's a dollar store where every item is priced at $1.00, and nothing higher.


I've seen Milani products at the Dollar Tree in the past, but it's definitely been popping up more frequently in the stores, so I thought I'd share with you a haul of the items I've purchased at several of the stores. Unfortunately you won't be able to find all items at one location. From my experience certain items may vary between store and region, so that is why I ended up going to several different Dollar Trees to hunt down Milani products. Most products that Dollar Tree carry by Milani are no longer sold at the drugstore because they were either limited edition and/or discontinued.

I've been looking for these Milani Nail Laquers 3D Holographics for a while, and they were at Dollar Tree! From left to right: 3D, HD, and Hi-Tech



I also found these baked eye shadows. I know Milani still sells baked eye shadows, but these colors are no longer sold at the drugstores. You can wear them either dry or wet. Black color is called, "Melange," and the teal color is called, "Teal the Truth."


These baked shadows are indeed filled with shimmer, and are pigmented. The teal shade has a slight metallic effect when you shine it in and out of the light. The swatches on my wrist are dry.


Next up I have lots of eye liners! This one is the Easyliner Retractable Eye Liner Glitter in Precious Silver. This also comes with a sharpener attached on the other side of the smudger. This glides easily, and exactly like its name, the it is a silver, glittery eyeliner.



This eye liner is the Liquif'eye Liquid Eye Liner Automatic Propel Pencil in "Purple." This is also retractable, and glides on easily as well.



Lastly for the liners, these are the Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in "Aqua" and "Gold." These are super creamy, pigmented, and glide on easily like the other liners. Although they are so creamy, they dry very well, and barely smudge. 


I am wearing "Aqua" on my bottom water line.


Last but not least, I picked up two Milani HD Advanced Lip Colors in "Romantic Rose" and "Ignition."
Packaging is slick and looks expensive, yet it has this old fashion look that I don't like. 


"Romantic Rose"
This is a very sheer nude blush color, although I wouldn't even consider this a rose color. This is a buildable color.

No flash

With flash


Ignition
I prefer this color over Romantic Rose. This one is a buildable coral/bright red color.

Here's a video of my Dollar Tree haul. :)


11 Milani products for only $11! My favorites are the polishes and the baked eye shadows! Have any of you had good finds at the Dollar Tree? 

3 comments:

  1. I was super happy to find the liquif'eye eyeliners when I went into the states this weekend! Too bad they didn't have it in black there (which I use more often), but hey, I can't complain about them being only $1 each!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping for a black one too, but like you said they were only $1! :)

      Delete
  2. The liners for $1?!! So cool, those liners are great. I saw the HD Lip Colors from Milani at the dollar tree today (picked up Ignition - the only other color was Cotton Candy and a dark purple).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...